Who is #QAnon?
Or, more aptly, what is QAnon?
Is it a joke?
Is it a trick?
Is it a flypaper coup (as Wayne Madsen might call it)?
I don’t know.
But there is an essential point to consider:
- A party/person in power cannot (by virtue of their ruling position) effect a coup
- In the event of a coup, is a “counter coup” then justified?
- Ottoman countercoup of 1909, 1960 Laotian counter-coup, Indonesian mass killings of 1965-66, 1966 Nigerian counter-coup, 1967 Greek counter-coup, 1971 Sudanese counter-coup…
- Notice the grouping. How likely is it that Steve Pieczenik came to know of these countercoups during his PhD studies (international relations) at MIT?
- A simple search on Google of a specific term (“counter coup d’état”) will presently yield a very intriguing pair of videos featuring Dr. Pieczenik.
- Clinton silent coup of November 1, 2016. Silent countercoup “through Julian Assange and WikiLeaks” effected the next day (11/2/16) by element of the American intelligence community. Corruption. Clinton Foundation. Both coups initiated through the Internet. “Second American Revolution”. Forced Comey’s hand re: Weiner investigation.
- If this video is to be understood in the context of other statements by Pieczenik, it appears that Donald Trump gained power by way of a (counter)-coup.
- Which is to say, the coup has already happened. Yet another reason to embrace the counterintuitive truth that QANON IS NOT A COUP.
- Counterintuitive because QAnon indeed SEEMS like a coup.
- Who is America?
- Bernie is exasperated at Billy Wayne Ruddick, Jr., PhD
- Dr. Nira Cain-N’Degeocello and his conservative hosts both fancy Herman Miller chairs
- Rick Sherman does some “spirit cooking” art with his bodily fluids and excrement
- Erran Morad dupes some dense conservatives (but not Matt Gaetz*)
- Jason Spencer yells, “Nigger! Nigger! Nigger! Nigger!!!” and thereby has his legislative career ended by Sacha Baron Cohen
- Corinne Olympios (!) stood no chance
- Dick Cheney
- redneck “dream mosque”
- Show becomes indistinguishable from political op with extremely mean-spirited character assassination of Judge Roy Moore
- Rohypnol in the guacamole at a quinceañera
- jokes about human trafficking…stacking girls 20 or 30-high in compartments aboard a luxury yacht (attributed to Bashar al-Assad)
- OMGWhizzBoyOMG! Finland hipster Shopkins
- Rick Sherman as DJ Solitary walking ground already tread by Matmos on A Chance to Cut is a Chance to Cure
- Lewandowski doesn’t fall for it
- OMG Antifa dig at black sheriff (implied to be a fascist) by way of inaccurate reference to 1930s Germany
- Truth reveals itself. “Anti-fascists” were communists. And “fascists” were anti-communist. A worthwhile movement would be anti-totalitarian (irrespective of right/left paradigm)
- Rick Sherman: chef
- #Pizzagate cover from SBC
- Infiltration of Antifa.
- O.J. hidden footage not really funny
- But series is worth watching.
- Sacha Baron Cohen is essential