Thank you to Shara Lee (https://daenorestel.wordpress.com/) for kindly nominating me for the Epic Awesomness Award. Her wonderful blog can be found at the address following her name.
Rules of accepting:
- You are awesome; tell us why.
- You are my friend; tell us about other blogger friends.
- Be creative, but it’s ok if you’re having trouble with this one.
- There are no direct questions to answer; let yourself run wild!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Notify your nominees.
- I’m awesome because I’m weird, but I don’t let it get me down. I add a little more personality to the world and hopefully someone gets something out of it.
- It was very kind of Shara Lee to nominate me. Her story of running out of medication recently coincided with my own struggles to get myself feeling ok with my own prescriptions. I am always indebted to Migo (https://unnecessarynewsfromearth.wordpress.com/), Isabel (https://concentrationmoon.wordpress.com/), Bee (https://beehappeenow.wordpress.com/), Laurence Humphries (https://humphries346.wordpress.com/), Dude (https://diversfilms.wordpress.com/), Blaze (http://thedailyephemera.com/), and many others who have left kind, thought-provoking comments in regards to my bizarre brand of film criticism.
- As such, I am resigning the office of the Presidency effective immediately (just kidding) 🙂
- In the spirit of running wild, I’d like to wish everyone a happy winter! Thank you each and every one for being special and for putting your thoughts out into the world as courageous blogging souls!
- Thank you again Shara Lee! I’m glad you got the lamp from your neighbor and hopefully your medicine squared away. Tell your neighbor “hi!” from Texas and thank you from me too. It helps all of us when kindness passes from one person to the next.
- Finally, this being my second award, I would like to nominate some people I may have left out in accepting the Dragon’s Loyalty nomination. My nominees are: Suana (http://suanasolak.com/), Chris Lindsay (https://christopherjohnlindsay.wordpress.com/), and my most steadfast supporter Howard (https://countyantrim.wordpress.com/).