Thank you to Shara Lee (https://daenorestel.wordpress.com/) for kindly nominating me for the Epic Awesomness Award. Her wonderful blog can be found at the address following her name.
Rules of accepting:
- You are awesome; tell us why.
- You are my friend; tell us about other blogger friends.
- Be creative, but it’s ok if you’re having trouble with this one.
- There are no direct questions to answer; let yourself run wild!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Notify your nominees.
- I’m awesome because I’m weird, but I don’t let it get me down. I add a little more personality to the world and hopefully someone gets something out of it.
- It was very kind of Shara Lee to nominate me. Her story of running out of medication recently coincided with my own struggles to get myself feeling ok with my own prescriptions. I am always indebted to Migo (https://unnecessarynewsfromearth.wordpress.com/), Isabel (https://concentrationmoon.wordpress.com/), Bee (https://beehappeenow.wordpress.com/), Laurence Humphries (https://humphries346.wordpress.com/), Dude (https://diversfilms.wordpress.com/), Blaze (http://thedailyephemera.com/), and many others who have left kind, thought-provoking comments in regards to my bizarre brand of film criticism.
- As such, I am resigning the office of the Presidency effective immediately (just kidding) 🙂
- In the spirit of running wild, I’d like to wish everyone a happy winter! Thank you each and every one for being special and for putting your thoughts out into the world as courageous blogging souls!
- Thank you again Shara Lee! I’m glad you got the lamp from your neighbor and hopefully your medicine squared away. Tell your neighbor “hi!” from Texas and thank you from me too. It helps all of us when kindness passes from one person to the next.
- Finally, this being my second award, I would like to nominate some people I may have left out in accepting the Dragon’s Loyalty nomination. My nominees are: Suana (http://suanasolak.com/), Chris Lindsay (https://christopherjohnlindsay.wordpress.com/), and my most steadfast supporter Howard (https://countyantrim.wordpress.com/).
You’re epic and you’re awesome; absolutely this prize has been made for you, my dear Earthling friend!:)
Haha 🙂 thank you my intergalactic friend!!! –Paul
I second Migo, perfect award for you, Paul! You are awesome. I took German and Russian cinema classes a long while ago in college. But you know, I had learned a thousand times more about cinema and million other things from your reviews. Take care.
Oh, thank you! That is so sweet! I have never had any film classes. I wish I could do it now, but I must get some practical skill as my music degree is not helping me. Maybe I can study film in the future. I just taught myself as much as possible from reading books and watching movies. It is my passion! Thank you very much 🙂 –Paul
Thank you 🙂
I just realized I spelled your name wrong on here…so I just fixed it. Thank you! –Paul
That’s fine! I appreciate it.